Offline Gorazi

• Foal
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Username:
    Minecraft Icon Gorazi
Reply #15 on: October 28, 2018, 08:30:35 PM

Offline Kapkan Krunch

• Foal
  • All the razzle dazzle...ergh most of it...
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Username:
    Minecraft Icon General590
Reply #16 on: November 11, 2018, 06:47:47 PM
Oof, I am not only late but very tired. Anyways, despite my infrequent times on the server as life continues on in the background, I can safely say that I will miss the times we have had on MLC.
Also, I would like to thank every single staff member and admit their superiority over us lowly pones, especially during both event plannings and mod/server fixings since I barely understand half of what goes on around me. Damn, I also have to catch up on MLP, I heard there were kirins or something...

Much appreciated, it was a blast.
 :pinkiehappy:

I'd rather not say, in fact, this conversation never happened starting now... huh, shouldn't there be something else here?

http://pinkie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw10876-62ac849f3dbe0ade76ff0b0387cc84af.gif

Offline Thunderlane

• Average Pone
    • View Profile
    • Final Fantasy Generations
  • Minecraft Username:
    Minecraft Icon phrack50
  • Steam Username:
    Steam Icon phrack50
Reply #17 on: November 17, 2018, 09:55:04 PM
I will miss the hell out of this server. We had some wonderful times here and I met some really cool people.
This server inspired me to create some pretty amazing events on my own. I will never forget this place or the people I met here.
I wish you all good luck in your future endevours. Goodbye friends! Never forget the magic of friendship!

Offline scootashy

• Foal
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Username:
    Minecraft Icon scootashydash
  • Steam Username:
    Steam Icon Dippy Lychrono
  • Discord:
    Discord Icon Dippy#2872
Reply #18 on: December 08, 2018, 03:49:05 PM
Hello. Hope all goes well from here. Sad to see old home go but will be looking forward to see the modded version.

Offline ArcaneBlackwood

• Foal
  • Blurpadlop
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Username:
    Minecraft Icon ArcaneBlackwood
  • Discord:
    Discord Icon Arcane
Reply #19 on: December 20, 2018, 11:54:35 PM
Just wondering, if and when the world downloads are available, will the server data be released?  Such as Area shop zones, ranks and claims?  If not, I request for such files.  I plan to host of what remains, and attempting to put together more of the inner-workings brings it to life a little more, even if just as something similar to a grave, this server is a special place for me.

Offline Thunderlane

• Average Pone
    • View Profile
    • Final Fantasy Generations
  • Minecraft Username:
    Minecraft Icon phrack50
  • Steam Username:
    Steam Icon phrack50
Reply #20 on: December 22, 2018, 10:46:04 AM
Just wondering, if and when the world downloads are available, will the server data be released?  Such as Area shop zones, ranks and claims?  If not, I request for such files.  I plan to host of what remains, and attempting to put together more of the inner-workings brings it to life a little more, even if just as something similar to a grave, this server is a special place for me.

The server worlds are available for download here:
https://mega.nz/#F!FroXXCCZ!U6LiL8MYye1x9f7xOySHHQ

Offline Daring Shepard

• Administrator
  • Average Pone
  • Yes.
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Username:
    Minecraft Icon DaringShepard
  • Steam Username:
    Steam Icon DaringShepard
  • Discord:
    Discord Icon Daring Shepard#6527
Reply #21 on: December 26, 2018, 03:49:12 PM

We have no intent to release any of the plugins/plugin data to the public. A few of our plugins are paid, and that kinda goes against their ToS. We could just exclude said plugins, but they're pretty important, especially if you were to want to run the map.

I also, personally, would ask you to refrain from hosting the map. However, this is not, by any means, an "official" staff notice saying you're not allowed to host it. Though I'd certainly take it up with the Admins on Discord, as that's the right thing to do. https://discord.gg/nQFP6Aa