Muudkiipís Guard Application

Muudkiip · 103

Offline Muudkiip

• Foal
    • View Profile
on: August 21, 2018, 11:15:20 AM
Hello, everyone!

My name is Muudkiip. The reason I am writing this, is because I would love to be apart of your server even more and would love to be a guard on the server. I enjoy being on the server and talking to the players but I want to be able to do more and I want to be able to help them. I have been active on the server for quite some time now and I want to prove that I wonít be going anywhere.

I am currently a helper on the server Pony Concordia and I will be on both servers as equally as possible as both servers are amazing and have a great player base.

When Iím online I spend a lot of my time staring at my house walls wondering what I can do to make it look better, also flying around Equestria because it looks amazing and talking to people when their online.

I have been going through a bit with my family at the moment (personal) so I havenít been able to get on as much as Iíd like but I am back as of this week. And I am ready to make people happy when they join the server.

I love to help plan for events as I think I can come up with some pretty nice ideas to make the players of the server have fun!

I am VERY easy to talk to so if a player has a problem they need to talk about I will always be there for them to have a little chat, that be about something in real life or an encounter theyíve had on the server.

I enjoy talking to new players and helping them if they ask. I can take a joke and I can be serious and mature in the right situations.

Now I donít want this application to be too long as I donít want to waste your time. Iím sure you have a lot of business to deal with in Equestria.

If you need me you can contact me on Discord: Muudkiip#1483

I hope you consider my application to become a guard for this server! Thank you for your time, I hope to hear back from you very soon! (Take your time)

Thank you!

-Muudkiip (Cameron)  :raritywink: